Null&Void create a variety of games.
The policy is outlined in full below, but in summary:
We at Null&Void do not collect any of your personal data, but we need to make you aware that some data will becollected by the following third parties:
- WordPress (which this website was built using)
- Google Play Store (where we publish our games)
- Unity (which we use to serve Ads for monetization)
Any information collected by these parties will be handled according to their own Privacy Policies. We do not store any of this information separately.
Below we provide links to the Privacy Polices of each of these companies, and if/how we use the data that is collected by them. In short, we don’t.
b) This Policy covers our practices with regard to Null&Void users of all ages, including a unique set of practices for those under the age of 13 ("children").
c) If you are an EU resident, this whole Policy applies to you, but you should pay special attention to section 11.
d) Null&Void is also committed to protecting the privacy of children who use our services. Please see section 9 for more information about your rights as a parent or legal guardian
a) "Personal data" means any information relating to a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, or an online identifier.
b) "Processing" means any operation which is performed on personal data, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or any kind of disclosure or other use.
a) This website (nullandvoidgames.co.uk) is hosted by Interserver.net
b) Null&Void do not collect any information on this website, no gameplay occurs on it, and there is nowhere for you to submit data.
c) Cookies may be collected by the host Interserver.net, but Null&Void do not use them.
a) Null&Void produce single-player games, an exhaustive list is below:
i)Arithmetic of the Ancients
ii) 4D Chess
b) Our Single Player Games:
i) do not require the user to create a username or login in order to play
ii) may serve ads to users, via Unity Ads
iii) may use In-App-Purchases, for a non-consumable purchase that enhances or extends play
a) Null&Void produce multiplayer games, an exhaustive list is below:
a) When making purchases on the Service, users or their parents may be required to enter billing information, including name, billing address, credit card or other payment information, and billing email.
b) Null&Void will not retain your billing information or transaction details for any reason
c) You are under no obligation to provide any personal data to Null&Void when requested
d) However, if asked to provide billing information for a chargeable service this may result in us being unable to provide the service
a) Null&Void develop and build our games using Unity3D and publish them on Google Play Store, and we monetize them through Unity Ads and In-App-Purchases.
b) This means that data is going to be collected by Google Play Store, by Google Analytics, and by Unity Analytics, concerning how you use the application as well as other applications you may use or download.
c) Below we provide links to the Privacy Polices of both of these companies
The games we produce are built with Unity 3D, and in order to monetize the apps through Adverts and In-App-Purchases this requires us to enable Unity Analytics and Unity Ads.
The relevant sections for you as a user will be:
- "I play a game built with Unity software, what should I know?"
- "I play a game that uses Unity Analytics, what do I need to know?"
- "I received an ad from Unity Ads, what do I need to know?"
For our users that are under the age of 13, Null&Void uses the Unity Ads service to serve contextual advertising, cap the frequency of advertising, and related uses permitted by COPPA.
Null&Void does not intentionally show behaviorally-targeted or retargeted ads to users under the age of 13 or track such users for targeted advertising purposes.
a) Google Play Store is the market that we use to serve our games and monetize them. It collects a fair amount of data, but we do not request any more than any other application – in fact the bare minimum.
1) Play Store will store some of your data, as outlined in their policies, and we are able to see some of this but we will not copy, store or use it
2) Unity Ads and Unity Analytics may store some of your data, as outlined in their policies, and we are able to see some of this but we will not copy, store or use it
3) In both cases, we will not share whatever data we can see except when legally required as per the below "Legal disclosure"
4) Null&Void does not sell personal data about you to third-party companies for any purpose including marketing
We may disclose any personal data about you that we have access to (via Google Play or Unity) as required or permitted by law and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Service.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we also may disclose personal data about you that we happen to have access to, in response to a request from law enforcement agencies, regulators, or other public agencies (including schools or children services) or if such disclosure may prevent the instigation of a crime, facilitate an investigation related to public safety or protect the safety of a child using our Service, protect the security or integrity of our Service, or enable us to take precautions against liability or to protect our rights.
We recognize that children deserve added protections with regard to their personal data and privacy online. Since no feature of our app collects data, this means that no feature could infringe upon the privacy of children.
We do not store your data and therefore cannot transfer it, internationally or otherwise.
If you make an In-App-Purchase purchase, Play Store may process the following personal data, but Null&Void will not copy or store it:
Billing and payment information, when you make In-App-Purchases to a premium version of the application, including your name, billing address, credit card or other payment information and billing information.
Please also note that we do not use your personal data for automated decision making which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you.
If you are a user based in the European Union, you may be entitled to exercise some or all of the following rights:
- Require (i) information whether your personal data is retained and (ii) access to or duplicates of your personal data retained, including the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, and the data recipients as well as potential retention periods;
- Request rectification, removal or restriction of your personal data, e.g. because (i) it is incomplete or inaccurate, (ii) it is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected, or (iii) the consent on which the processing was based has been withdrawn;
- Refuse to provide and – without impact to data processing activities that have taken place before such withdrawal – withdraw your consent to processing of your personal data at any time;
- Object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to processing of your personal data, in case such processing is either based on our or a third party’s legitimate interests or on a performance of a task carried out in the public interest. In this case, please provide us with information about your particular situation. After the assessment of the facts presented by you we will either stop processing your personal data or present you our compelling legitimate grounds for an ongoing processing;
- Object to the use of your personal data for direct marketing at any time;
- Take legal actions in relation to any potential breach of your rights regarding the processing of your personal data, as well as to lodge complaints before the competent data protection regulators; and/or
- Require (i) to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and (ii) to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from our side. Where technically feasible you shall have the right to have the personal data transmitted directly from us to another controller.
You may (i) exercise the rights referred to above, (ii) pose any questions, or (iii) make any complaints regarding our data processing by contacting us under the contact details set out above in Sec. 1.
If we update this Policy, changes will be reflected on this page and we will update the "Last Updated" date posted below.
We will obtain prior parental consent if any changes we make to this Policy affect users under the age of 13 in a way that requires such consent under COPPA or the age of 16 in a way that requires such consent under the European General Data Protection Regulation.
September 24, 2019